Land Rover Defender XTech Special Edition
The new Defender XTech Special Edition… powered by a 2.2-liter diesel is mated to a six-speed manual pushing 360Nm of torque for effortless towing and excellent driving on or off-road.
It comes in Striking military hues of Orkney Grey and Nara Bronze with Santorini Black trim.
The Land Rover logo is embossed on front headrests whilst carpet mats have the Defender logo woven in. To harmonise with the exterior the central switch panel matches the body colour of the vehicle.
Contrasting black roof & wheel arches with black chequer plate to bumper & sills.
Black alloy 16-inch wheels, shod with 235/85 Goodyear Wranglers are the real deal for off-roading gives the Defender XTech a powerfully strong and purposeful stance.
More pictures in the gallery below…
Story Courtesy Autoblog
Thanks for reading through. Hit the share buttons below if you liked the post…
Disclaimer: Pictures appearing on this blog are copyrighted to the photographers and the sites indicated. Kindly refrain from using them for editorial purposes (not unless they are copyright free).
- Official: Land Rover Defender XTech Special Edition looks even more formidable (autoblog.com)
- Footage Fridays: Land Rover Discovery Rumbles through Russia (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- News: Land Rover Freelander and Evoque to Use Chery Engines (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Bowler And Land Rover Partner Up (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)