BMW Limited Edition Lime Rock Park M3
Besides the Fire Orange color, the coupe gets a carbon fiber roof panel, aero kits at the front and rear, a lightweight exhaust muffler black and anthracite cloth seats lined with Nappa leather trim and a new flat-bottom steering wheel has been fitted.
No changes have been made to the M3’s revvy 4.0-liter V8, which produces 414 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque. All Lime Rock Edition models are mated to BMW’s six-speed manual transmission.
Story Courtesy Autoblog
Thanks for reading through. Hit the share buttons below if you liked the post…
Disclaimer: Pictures appearing on this blog are copyrighted to the photographers and the sites indicated. Kindly refrain from using them for editorial purposes (not unless they are copyright free).
- Footage: DC SHOES: KEN BLOCK’S GYMKHANA FIVE (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- BMW M3 – Lime Rock Park Limited Edition (highsnobiety.com)
- BMW unveils limited edition Lime Rock Park M3 – Autoblog (blog) (autoblog.com)
- Footage: STi Powered Porsche 912R (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Car Porn XXVII Teaser (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Footage Fridays: BMW M Performance Parts (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Footage: 2013 G 63 AMG (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Footage Fridays: Mercedes-Benz 280SE 3.5 vs. Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Footage Fridays: Porsche GT3 RS 4.0 v BMW M3 GTS v Mercedes C63 AMG Black Series (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Car Porn XXVI Teaser (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Footage Fridays: My Car… a Reflection of Who I am (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Footage Fridays: Moto Explosion for ESPN (nafterli.wordpress.com)