2013 BMW Bikes Will Come With ABS Standard.
On top of ABS, BMW has developed other technology for motorcycles that’s usually heard in conjunction with cars: electronic suspension adjustment, automatic stability control, dynamic traction control and adaptive headlights.
As a newbie rider, I am forever grateful that there’s someone looking at rider safety motorbike technology, rider equipment and gear.
All this coupled with the growing traffic congestion makes it the best time to ride…
Story Courtesy Autoblog
Thanks for reading through. Hit the share buttons below if you liked the post…
Disclaimer: Pictures appearing on this blog are copyrighted to the photographers and the sites indicated. Kindly refrain from using them for editorial purposes (not unless they are copyright free).
- Footage: DC SHOES: KEN BLOCK’S GYMKHANA FIVE (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Official: BMW makes ABS standard on all motorcycles (autoblog.com)
- Footage Fridays: Drifting a Renault Twizy (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Car Porn XXI Teaser (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Car Porn XXIII Teaser (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Footage Fridays: Moto Explosion for ESPN (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Car Porn XXVI Teaser (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Footage Fridays: My Car… a Reflection of Who I am (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Car Porn XXVII Teaser (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Footage: STi Powered Porsche 912R (nafterli.wordpress.com)