Mercedes AMG @ 45
AMG outlined their 5 year plans ahead of their 50th anniversary…
You can expect a bump from 22 AMG vehicles to 30.
The eight models under wraps in the photo are “entirely new high-performance compact cars”
Also expect more efficient powertrains throughout the range, development of lighter construction techniques,
… and a hint that lines like the CL63 AMG and CL65 AMG will be extended further over the coming years.
Thanks for reading through. Hit the share buttons below if you liked the post…
Disclaimer: Pictures appearing on this blog are copyrighted to the photographers and the sites indicated. Kindly refrain from using them for editorial purposes (not unless they are copyright free).
- 2013 Mercedes SL 65 AMG Trailer (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Official: AMG vehicles pose for family portrait to celebrate 45-year anniversary, tease future (autoblog.com)
- Footage: 2013 G 63 AMG (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Official: Mercedes reveals details on new A45 AMG (topgear.com)
- Footage: Mobius Two – Made In Kenya (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Footage Fridays: Ken Block and Tommy Lee Swap Seats (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Motocross IV in Pictures (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Footage Fridays: Subaru PUMA Rallycross Team Launch (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Footage: Classic Hooning in a Porsche 935 DP II (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- A Golfer, Former F1 Driver & Mercedes SLS AMG (nafterli.wordpress.com)