Ministry of Sound’s Nissan Juke Box
The concept car packs a 19-kilowatt system with two 18-inch subwoofers capable of producing a staggering 150 dB.
How’s that for new age marketing?
Story Courtesy Nissan via Autoblog
Thanks for reading through. Hit the share buttons below if you liked the post…
Disclaimer: Pictures appearing on this blog are copyrighted to the photographers and the sites indicated. Kindly refrain from using them for editorial purposes (not unless they are copyright free).
- Footage Fridays: Nissan Confirms Juke-R Production (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Footage Fridays: 485 Bhp Nissan Juke-R On Ice (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Official: Nissan partners with Ministry of Sound for one-of-a-kind Juke Box [w/videos] (autoblog.com)
- Official: Nissan unveils Juke Nismo hot-ute at Le Mans, will come to U.S. (autoblog.com)
- Official: Nissan Juke-R to get limited production run [w/video] (autoblog.com)
- Footage: 2013 G 63 AMG (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Footage: Mobius Two – Made In Kenya (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Footage Fridays: Ken Block and Tommy Lee Swap Seats (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Motocross IV in Pictures (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Footage Fridays: Subaru PUMA Rallycross Team Launch (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- 2013 Nissan Juke Nismo (nafterli.wordpress.com)