News: Italian Earthquake Prompts Car Plants Shut Down
Reports from Italy also indicate that several automotive assembly plants namely Ferrari headquarters in Maranello, Motorcycle manufacturer Ducati headquarters in Borgo Panigale and Lamborghini, whose factory in Sant’Agata temporarily ceased operations so that their employees can be with their families.
Reports also indicate that the Maserati factory in nearby Modena was reportedly damaged, although to what extent remains unclear.
Story Courtesy Autoblog
Picture Courtesy ctv.ca
Thanks for reading through. Hit the share buttons below if you liked the post…
Disclaimer: Pictures appearing on this blog are copyrighted to the photographers and the sites indicated. Kindly refrain from using them for editorial purposes (not unless they are copyright free).
- Earthquake Kills Several in Northern Italy (fox2now.com)
- New Powerful Earthquake Rocks Northern Italy (voanews.com)
- Italy hit by 5.8-magnitude earthquake (guardian.co.uk)
- New Powerful Earthquake Rocks Northern Italy (blogs.voanews.com)
- Deadly earthquake hits northern Italy (fox13now.com)
- Deadly Earthquake Hits Northern Italy (fox8.com)
- Fifteen dead in Italy’s latest earthquake – The Independent (independent.co.uk)
- Earthquake strikes Italy again (toledoblade.com)
- Italy earthquake kills at least 15 (guardian.co.uk)
- Another strong earthquake in northern Italy on May 29 (earthsky.org)