Bike: Vilner Predator
Introducing the Vilner Predator
In the hands of Vilner, it received a complete aesthetic redesign with plenty of components hewn from carbon fiber.
Vilner also ditched the dual saddle for a single seat variant and remade the headlight array.
Vilner also threw in a new, hand-built exhaust system.
Story by Autoblog
Thanks for reading through. Hit the share buttons below if you liked the post…
Disclaimer: Pictures appearing on this blog are copyrighted to the photographers and the sites indicated. Kindly refrain from using them for editorial purposes (not unless they are copyright free).
- Vilner takes on the BMW F800R [w/video] (autoblog.com)
- Official: Vilner adds wood paneling to Land Rover Defender (autoblog.com)
- Footage Fridays: Nissan Confirms Juke-R Production (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Footage Fridays: Homemade 9 Cylinder Radial Engine (nafterli.wordpress.com)
- Footage: Be Curious – Alessandro Zanardi (nafterli.wordpress.com)